Anyone live in Edinburgh/Glasgow, or want to visit? I was wondering if there'd be interest in an Edinburgh meet. Festival time has come and gone but to be honest there's a lot to do in Edinburgh year-round.
- Zoo (always popular, but expensivish - £15.50, or £12.50 if there's more than 10 of us)
- Royal Botanic Gardens (great place to chill, plus it's free!)
- Generic pub/café meet (generic doesn't mean bad!)
- Art galleries/museums (there are some quite nice ones)
- Touristy stuff e.g. visit the Castle, go down the Royal Mile, go on one of those tour bus things
- Go to a ceilidh?!
- Any events, if anyone knows of anything that's on besides Hogmanay and Festival Season.
Any other ideas very welcome. Of course I know actual attendance will depend on dates but at the moment I'm just trying to get an idea of numbers and whether it'd be worth trying to organise something or not.Interested
+ a brother or two
+ maybe other dA friends
~bassqeeYou never know